Monday, December 8, 2008

I'm Faster than Fast

I came across these pictures today. Memory flash!
Thought it would be fun for everyone to see.
When we went to Orlando in Febuary, we were invited by Pella Windows and Doors for a Richard Petty Driving Experience Event. We did a "ride along" in one of the NASCAR type cars for 5 "hot laps."
Disney Speedway Track
Some of the cars leaving for the next round of riders.

"I can't talk now, I'm
talking to my agent."


Craig looks like an offical NASCAR driver.
Isn't he handsome!!!

Here we are all suited up and ready to

ROLL!!


Let's drive the wheels off that car! And remember that "rubbin' is racin'!"
It was great fun, and I highly recommend it to anyone. Even if you are not into racing. Going a 150 mph is such a rush! It is an amazing experience.
Hugs, M

No comments: