Friday, June 29, 2012

A busy HOT summer

Well summer is finally here. 
And its H-O-T!!  I don’t the facts, but I am fairly confident that we have had more days in the upper 80’s and 90’s so far this year, than we had ALL of last year.
I was hoping that when Lil’Dude was out of school, life would ease up a bit. Boy was I wrong. I think life has benn much more hectic. Probably because we have, with reckless abandon, lost our schedule.
We have been busy around the farm.  Putting in the vegetable garden, new strawberry patch, renovating the chicky-house/potting shed, putting the pool up, mowing the lawn, baseball games, blah blah blah.
Here are a few pictures of what we have been up to.
IMG_0861
IMG_0434
IMG_1070IMG_1071IMG_1078
Stay cool.  Enjoy your summer.  Enjoy your family.

No comments: