Friday, October 26, 2012

I love that SMELL

Fall is upon us in the Mitten state.
And I LOVE it.
Bring on the sweaters, leggings, knit hats, sweat shirts.
I am ready.
Summer was HOT.

Here's what I love about Fall......  THE SMELLS.
The Hubs thinks I'm weird(er) about Fall smells.

I LOVE:
The crisp clean morning air
The freshness of dewy mornings
The bubbling of something cooking on the stove top all day
The warmth of a gooey baked treat in a warm oven
The smell of the Harvest
And my absolutely positively my most favorite thing about Fall is the smell of wood smoke.  (We burn wood in an outdoor boiler for our indoor heat source)  I love it.  I wait for it all Summer.  And no, its not the same as a bonfire.  Its different.  Maybe its because it cool outside, maybe it is the time of year.  I don't know but I LOVE IT!

Here is what Fall looks like at The Farm


Happy Fall Y'All!  Love from The Farm