Tuesday, February 10, 2009

New Year

Yeah, yeah, yeah.......
I know it's been QUITE a while since I've blogged. But life's been busy.

December
Wyatt turned 3 in mid-December. Big party and fun was had by all. Cake, ice cream, and let's not forget the PRESENTS!!
Christmas came and went with great joy. It seems to get busier and more hectic each year. We were blessed to be able to spend time with family and friends this season. Craig's brother Steve and his fiancee Jodi came home from Colorado to spend Christmas with us. What great fun it was to have them HOME! All of the nephews (including Wyatt) had so much fun with them both. Also, some family from near the Detroit area came up for Wyatt's birthday and to celebrate the Christmas holiday. It was great to spend some time with them as well. Other than that, we managed to keep it simple this holiday season.

There were plenty of goodies under the tree for the Emily family this year. I think all of us were "good" and it showed. hehehe

Did I mention our house is currently BUSTING, and I do mean BUSTING at the seams with TOYS!!!!! I haven't quite figured out how one little boy can have SO MUCH STUFF!! Oh, and the report is that 4th quarter spending was down. I don't believe it. I won't believe it.

January. Hmmmm.........
Can be summed up by COLD. It seemed to get cold and stay cold. YUCK. I can't count the number of times in the last month Craig said to me.... "Pack your bags, put a sign in the yard, we're moving to South Texas, where it's WARM." Well after 5 days of consecutively below zero, I was almost in agreement.

February. It's here and it's warming up. Over the past week or so, it's been warming. This past weekend, it was actually in the 40's. Today it's 59!!!!! Wha-hoo!!!!!
February also brings Valentine's Day. Oooooooo....how romantic. And Craig's birthday. Oooooooo.....another year older. hehehe.

I hope all of you had a wonderful Holiday Season. I wish you a SPLENDID 2009.
Hugs, M

No comments: