Sunday, February 6, 2011

Oh the weather outside......

I was thinking the other day about when I was young. When I didn't care about how cold my toes were. When it didn't seem to matter that it was only 12 degrees outside, oh and that the wind was blowing at gale forces. And cheeks so red from the cold that you looked as though you got into Grandmas rouge. Do you remember those days??

Now I have a little dude that doesn't seem to care what the temp outside is. Or that its so cold the birds don't even want to come out to play. He wants to be out.

Don't get me wrong, I love the fact that he is an "outside" kid. And not one that is glue to the TV or some game system.

So, with all of that said, Daddy put on his overalls and Mucks and proceeded to build a sledding hill. Bravo, Daddy!

No comments: