Monday, February 7, 2011

Thoughts and changes

So, I've been doing this blog thing for a while now. What started out as a way to keep in touch with family about the happenings around the farm and with the little dude is due for a change.

I love to talk about the family. I love to talk about the farm. I love to talk about the "builds" my hubby is working on. I love to talk about the critters. I love to talk about the fruits of my labors, the gardens.

I read many blogs on a daily and/weekly basis that share some pretty wonderful thoughts. Some are simply a few lines daily, for inspiration. While others showcase a complete "how to" of a project/recipe/concept. While reading many of these authors, I often think "I knew that" or "wow that idea needs to be shared" or "huh, who woulda thought" and sometimes "ohh that made me think in a way I haven't before." And sometimes, its simply "I've known that/done that/made that/thought that for years" but just never shared the idea.

So I've decided to change it up a bit. I want to start sharing some of the great things I (we) love. Whether its a great new recipe for something decadent, a garden idea to fabulous to keep to myself, a baby chicken that I think everyone should raise, a design idea/item/concept so wonderful I want to shout it from the rooftop, or just some crazy piece of junk I couldn't resist at a tag sale. I will continue to post pictures and the happenings of the farm, because that's who we are and what we do, and we want to share them with all of you.

So dear friends and family, get ready for a wide variety of fun headed your direction.
Hugs, M

No comments: